Portfolio

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Drama Works Exhibit I - by k Madison Moore


Drama Works Exhibit I

Madison Avenue Art Museum

click

SOLD

Art Museum Collection Series

Miniature Paintings within Paintings
People Viewing Art


12" x 9" Original Art Museum Oil Painting
The smallest Miniature Painting within this painting is 1.5 x 2 and the largest
is 2 x 3 inches.
The painting in this exhibit is a take off of three of my larger nude paintings that I sold, Drama Works Series. These paintings can be viewed under categories in the right column of this blog: Category: Nudes
Frames are slightly enhanced with gold metallic for a realistic metal effect.
I will be painting many exhibits with my own paintings as the exhibit as well as the masters.
Certificate of Appraisal inclusive.


I focus on the female form because I feel that both men and women are drawn to the female figure. My preference for women as my chosen subject is something in which I can personally identify with.





The painting continues onto the sides ( click )
No frame needed


To purchase please contact
www.evalyndunnsgallery.com


For more information





If you are interested in a personal Commission it can be one of my paintings that you saw and liked but didn't have a chance to purchase it because it was sold before you had a chance. You may have a similar painting or something you would like to have painted in my style or we can work together to design a painting just for you. Please email me with your interests. There is never any obligation.


Registered Original Art © copyright 2008 MkM k. Madison Moore

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS