A Waltz is a dance in triple time. Waltz Paintings by k Madison Moore



Melodies of After Six I and II
©kMadisonMoore

Dance Paintings Series

20 x 48 Dance Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold Commission

I painted a piece titled ‘Waltz by The Light of The Moon”. My new collectors fell in love with the concept but they wanted their own original.
Then they decided that they wanted a two part canvas to be connected in some way but yet be able to stand on it’s own without the other. I connected them by the huge tree and the sky and by adding musicians to the right canvas.

They also purchased a painting from me titled “After Six”. They fell in love with the redhead, her face, her big pink hat, the hot pink shirt and her floral shirt. They decided they wanted her to be the pianist in their Waltz painting and we would call this composition ‘ “Melodies of After Six”

What fun these collectors are to work with. They now have a few new scenarios’s for future paintings featuring “After Six” which of course is her name now.

If you have an idea for a special painting please email me. I would love to work with you.







 Melodies of After Six I


Melodies of After Six II



After Six  - Pianist



After Six


Dance by The Light of The Moon




<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/79OXL8PE0HJM">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments