Interior Painting Inspired by Andy Warhol by k Madison Moore Warhol and His Marilyn's


Warhol's Marilyn

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013


 Art Museum Collection Series
 22 x 22 Oil Painting on Canvas
Inspired by Andy Warhol

Sold - Commission
Thank you Christina



I painted a very small similar painting many 
years ago. This one was so much nicer as I
had more room to work details being so much
larger. My collector just loves Marilyn and has
this along with another of mine, Picasso, hanging
in her living room behind a bright red sofa and
 looks Great!

I have another idea for a multiple Marilyn painting
that I will be painting soon. Excited about this one!
Warhol loved to paint in multiples with his paintings
of soup, actors, Marilyn and many others. 

Enjoy
Warhol and His Marilyn's


Comments