Klimt Meets Matisse Interior Painting by k Madison Moore




18 x 24 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas


s

Sold - Commission

This painting just arrived to it's new home in Spain
Thanks so much Lourdes.
Enjoy!


My collector loved my painting "Melodies of Klimt"
but it was already sold so I repainted a similar. She likes the
lady in one of Matisse's paintings, Woman in a Purple Robe
so I used her instead of the lady in the original. 

I added red to the robe and touches of purple to the painting
to pull it all together. I also added Matisse's big yellow pillow
and flowers and changed her face. So now I call this one 
Klimt Meets Matisse
and I love the idea and the way it all worked out. Best of all the
 collector is happy!
What fun inspirations from two great Masters!
I will be doing this again.

If you are interested in a painting that has been sold
contact me about similar paintings in any size you wish.




Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome


Comments