His Starry Starry Night Interior Painting Inspired by van Gogh by k Madison Moore



His Starry Starry Night

Inspired by van Gogh
©kMadisonMoore.2013

SOLD
On it's way to Texas
Thanks Chris

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series
11 x 14 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas

Email


This was a dream that I had about Vincent sitting at a window
looking out at His Starry Night.  Since Starry Night was such a
mystery as to why he painted it, I wanted him to be in my version
of the painting he did of The Bedroom of Arles that was in his
Yellow House where he lived in 1888. (below)

I wonder if he visualized this scene while looking out his
window, sick in the asylum where he painted Starry Night.
He painted it from memory while locked away.

Enjoy Starry Starry Night!


Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome


Comments