A Sunset Stroll with Rousseau, Interior Paintings by k Madison Moore


A Sunset Stroll with Rousseau
Inspired by Henri Rousseau

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc2013

11 x 14 Interior Oil Paintings on Canvas

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series

Sold

Contact me below for similar paintings

Visit My Portfolio Here for More in this Series


I love to work with Henri Rousseau because he always
used so much detail in his paintings. I recently found a lovely 
painting if his of a sunset very similar to this one and fell in
love with it.

 I really like the depth of the trees leading back 
to the broken sunset beyond them. I just saw lovers taking
a stroll on the path lit up from the pinks and yellows of the 
sunset. Maybe they took a break from sipping wine and 
and playing some music, reading and smelling the roses
to take "A Sunset Stroll with Rousseau"

Enjoy!



Small details make this painting very special. The book has a rose
to mark the last page read and another is placed in front of 
the wine glasses. Were these a gift from her lover?


Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome


 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments