The White Lion - Guardian by Night Nude Painting by k Madison Moore


The White Lion - Guardian by Night
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc2013

11 x 14 Interior Painting 



This is a painting that I had ready to post before I got so
ill with this terrible flu so it is dry and ready to ship.
Always nice to have a few on hand
for these times.

I adore cats of all kinds. Many times when I see them on TV
I often wonder how great it would be to play with a wild cat
baby. Some day I hope to do this.

The painting on the wall is one of my blue nudes from last year.
I had fun painting a quite, romantic, relaxed setting for this composition.
Blues seems to be such a smoothing color in all tones.


I have always been fascinated by those who actually have raised
wild cats and live with them. Imagine having a white lion instead 
of a  dog as your protector, your Guardian!

Enjoy!


Please feel free to email me with questions.
Your email address will never be shared.

Comments