You may Search Paintings by Category by clicking any of the above. Click home to come back to the main page.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The White Lion - Guardian by Night Nude Painting by k Madison Moore


The White Lion - Guardian by Night
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc2013

11 x 14 Interior Painting 



This is a painting that I had ready to post before I got so
ill with this terrible flu so it is dry and ready to ship.
Always nice to have a few on hand
for these times.

I adore cats of all kinds. Many times when I see them on TV
I often wonder how great it would be to play with a wild cat
baby. Some day I hope to do this.

The painting on the wall is one of my blue nudes from last year.
I had fun painting a quite, romantic, relaxed setting for this composition.
Blues seems to be such a smoothing color in all tones.


I have always been fascinated by those who actually have raised
wild cats and live with them. Imagine having a white lion instead 
of a  dog as your protector, your Guardian!

Enjoy!


Please feel free to email me with questions.
Your email address will never be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment