To My Fans and Collectors

Hi Eveyone,

I have been experiencing some issues with my blogs.
Some of the "Visit My Portfolio "Links work and some do not as well and "Click here for larger View" links.

The blogs are being tested by blogger so you may experience some or several strange posts, especially for those who have subscribed to my blogs that recieve my posts in your email.

Google is working on the issue so please bear with me.

Meanwhile for those of you that have bookmarked my Portfolio address, that has been changed
From: www.kmadisonmooreartistportfolio.com

To: www.kmadisonmooreportfolio.com ( without the "artist")

Please note this change. If you are still having issues connecting to my Portfolio:
you can use: http://kmadisonmooreportfolio.blogspot.com

The new url / address will be in place in a few days.

If you have questions, Please feel free to email me here.

Thanks for your continued support.

Best wishes,
Madison

Comments