A Stroll with Monet and Tiffany Interior Painting by k Madison Moore


A Stroll with Monet and Tiffany

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013


11 x 14 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas

Painting with The Masters 
Art within Art Series



sold

Every once in awhile I get in a pastel mood and who better'
to paint with than Monet.  This was fun decorating the room
 with tiny floral accessories. It's a shame that the very small details
are so hard to see on a screen like the pearl necklace on the pillow
and the Tiffany lamp and vase. The painting on he wall is

"The Stroll by Claude Monet"
Enjoy, A Stroll with Monet and Tiffany






Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome


 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments

  1. That's lovely, Madison. I'm not usually drawn to the lighter colors (as you know from your painting I love the most and am now the proud owner of!). But purple is my favorite color, and this has such gorgeous purples and pinks, with the teal-like blues that set them off so beautifully. I've decided I'm going to keep my print under glass with a security alarm -- I think you will be famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becky, your always so sweet. Thanks so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Madison, and I am indeed sweet! But don't mix that up with love of art and knowing what's good when I see it. If I didn't think highly of your work, I would just say things like "Nice" or "How pretty" ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.