Portfolio

Friday, June 29, 2012

Three Musicians, Picasso Inspired Oil Painting by k Madison Moore pennsylvania Artist


Three Musicians
Inspired by Picasso

©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

24 x 28 Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold - Commission

The Three Musicians is a painting that I never get tired of painting.
I have no idea how many times I have used my impression of this wonderful
Picasso painting. Each time I pair it, I do a different impression and I have to say 
so far this one is my favorite. The colors are more brilliant, the details are 
sharper and it is a great size. Maybe some day I will actually have time to
 paint one for me! On it's way to Brazil soon.

If you like any of my paintings that are already sold I can repaint them
 in any size you wish. I change elements and can add elements that 
you would like to have as well. Contact me with your ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS