Three Musicians, Picasso Inspired Oil Painting by k Madison Moore pennsylvania Artist


Three Musicians
Inspired by Picasso

©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

24 x 28 Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold - Commission

The Three Musicians is a painting that I never get tired of painting.
I have no idea how many times I have used my impression of this wonderful
Picasso painting. Each time I pair it, I do a different impression and I have to say 
so far this one is my favorite. The colors are more brilliant, the details are 
sharper and it is a great size. Maybe some day I will actually have time to
 paint one for me! On it's way to Brazil soon.

If you like any of my paintings that are already sold I can repaint them
 in any size you wish. I change elements and can add elements that 
you would like to have as well. Contact me with your ideas.



Comments