Dreaming Matisse by k Madison Moore Pennsylvania Artist


Dreaming Matisse
©kMadisonMooreMkM

11 x 14 Oil on Canvas

SOLD

Art within Art

I Posted this after Matisse painting a few days ago and every time
I looked at it I wasn't happy with it. I was trying to follow more
of the Matisse style with less detail and less vivid colors.
Matisse used  a lot of  drab colors and olive greens in the two
paintings I used as reference. They are not popular colors with
me. I decided to rework it more to my colors and of course so
 much more detail. Now...I like it. Hope you do too!

I had a great time with this one. I combines two Matisse paintings together and add others for the was Everything in this painting is Matisse including that funny little cat. Matisse was so bold and free. I always have so much fun combining his patterns and collecting all of the colorful elements for my compositions. Enjoy!

I had a great time with this one. I combines two Matisse paintings together
 and add others for the was Everything in this painting is Matisse including
 that funny little cat. Matisse was so bold and free. I always have so much fun
combining his patterns and collecting all of the colorful elements for my
compositions. Enjoy!










Comments