Portfolio

Friday, June 29, 2012

Dreaming Matisse by k Madison Moore Pennsylvania Artist


Dreaming Matisse
©kMadisonMooreMkM

11 x 14 Oil on Canvas

SOLD

Art within Art

I Posted this after Matisse painting a few days ago and every time
I looked at it I wasn't happy with it. I was trying to follow more
of the Matisse style with less detail and less vivid colors.
Matisse used  a lot of  drab colors and olive greens in the two
paintings I used as reference. They are not popular colors with
me. I decided to rework it more to my colors and of course so
 much more detail. Now...I like it. Hope you do too!

I had a great time with this one. I combines two Matisse paintings together and add others for the was Everything in this painting is Matisse including that funny little cat. Matisse was so bold and free. I always have so much fun combining his patterns and collecting all of the colorful elements for my compositions. Enjoy!

I had a great time with this one. I combines two Matisse paintings together
 and add others for the was Everything in this painting is Matisse including
 that funny little cat. Matisse was so bold and free. I always have so much fun
combining his patterns and collecting all of the colorful elements for my
compositions. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS