Portfolio

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Picasso Inspired Painting, Mother and Child by k Madison Moore

Mother and Child
Inspired by Pablo Picasso - Marie and Maya

©kMadisonMooreMkM2011
16 x 16 Oil Painting on Canvas

Art within Art Series

This painting took soooo long to complete!
I just kept adding more and more details, such fun!
It is so hard to keep all of Picasso's wives and lovers
straight. Here is my impression of Picasso's
Marie- Therese Walter  from one painting and their
daughter Maya from another. With all of my paintings
of his women I try to include a portrait of him.
He sure was some lover!
I think the play on shapes and colors makes this
an interesting composition.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS