Portfolio

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Spirit of Marilyn, Inspired by Andy Warhol, by k Madison Moore


The Spirit of Marilyn
" Inspired by Warhol"

11 x 14 Oil painting on canvas
To view My Lightbox click The Photo

Art within Art Series
SOLD




I loved Marilyn Monroe and always liked the way Warhol portrayed her.
She was such a glamor puss that I thought it would be fun to bring a little of 
"The Spirit of Marilyn" to a boudior scene that may have been some of her favorite things.
She loved furs and jewelry, perfume, flowers and hot pink and I am sure she had plenty of mirrors!
Another fun painting to add to my Art within Art Series. Enjoy!


Quick Facts 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS