Portfolio

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Henri Rousseau Inspired Painting, Welcome To My Jungle by k Madison Moore




Welcome To My Jungle

Inspired by Henri Rousseau

©kMadisonMooreMkm2012

16 x 16 Oil Painting on Canvas

Art within Art Series

Sold

You cannot imagine how confusing this was to paint!
Sometimes I wonder why I must challenge myself so much.
I guess I have to prove I "can" do it! lol!
It really was fun to paint this and all of the patterns 
and yet still keep things separate so the patterns didn't blend
all together. Painting it on a much larger canvas 16 x 16
did help. The curtains are a little more gray than the bluish
tint you see here but just could not get  the correct lighting
but all in all is very close. Can you imagine walking into
a room and seeing him sitting there!
Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. this is outstanding madison!!! beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Suzanne. I appreciate your wonderful comments.
    M :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS