Portfolio

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Passion for Dali, Salvador Dali Inspired, by k Madison Moore

SOLD

A Passion for Dali
Inspired by Salvador Dali

©kMadisonMooreMkM2011

Click on the images for detailed views

11 x 14 Oil Painting in Canvas

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series




I have only done a few paintings with Dali. I always
find his work so far out that I get stuck with the composition
....until now! I love this piece and all the drama and passion
it projects. Nothing is prettier than red with black and white.
I would love to have that sofa and carpet!
In researching him today I find that I 'was born on his
birthday. Humm....is that good or bad?
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS