Lounging in The Patterns of Matisse by k Madison Moore

Lounging in The Patterns of Matisse
 
11 x 14  Matisse Oil Painting on Canvas


SOLD
 
Art within Art Series

Another Matisse and many more to come. I love Matisse's bold colors and patterns. I thought it would be fun to see if I could do a painting that would make sense in the end with as many patterns as I could.
I think this one turned out really great. I had not idea where it would go when I started it and thought I may end up trashing it in the end but I just love the end result.

I did a study on Patterns by Matisse and was amazed at what I found.
Below is some info and links you may want to check out.
So you can guess how I got the title for this paintings.
"Lounging in The Patterns of Matisse."
What a fun painting to add to any collection.
More to come,
Enjoy!

Email Madison Here if you may be interested.

My New Portfolio Gallery



Comments