Portfolio

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lounging in The Patterns of Matisse by k Madison Moore

Lounging in The Patterns of Matisse
 
11 x 14  Matisse Oil Painting on Canvas


SOLD
 
Art within Art Series

Another Matisse and many more to come. I love Matisse's bold colors and patterns. I thought it would be fun to see if I could do a painting that would make sense in the end with as many patterns as I could.
I think this one turned out really great. I had not idea where it would go when I started it and thought I may end up trashing it in the end but I just love the end result.

I did a study on Patterns by Matisse and was amazed at what I found.
Below is some info and links you may want to check out.
So you can guess how I got the title for this paintings.
"Lounging in The Patterns of Matisse."
What a fun painting to add to any collection.
More to come,
Enjoy!

Email Madison Here if you may be interested.

My New Portfolio Gallery



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS