Portfolio

Friday, November 25, 2011

Romancing Picasso, Inspired by Pablo Picasso by k Madison Moore


Romancing Picasso

©kMadisonMooreMkM

11 x 14 inches Oil on Canvas
(click to view details)


SOLD - Thank you Pam


Art within Art Series

I was in the mood to "attack" color and details so here it is.  This painting was so much fun.
The more colors I can use in one painting the happier I am. Doing the grid in the background
was intense but I enjoyed every minute of it.
Hey, where did the couple go?

To purchase email Madison Here
Visit My Portfolio for more in this Series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS