Romancing Monet by k Madison Moore, Claude Monet Inspired Painting

 Romancing Monet 
©kMadisonMooreMkM2011


12 x 16 Oil Painting on Canvas 

Art within Art Series 
Sold - Commission

This painting is similar to another that I painted 
last year. I changed many things in this one to make it
 my collectors original. In this composition I used a
different piano, candelabra, couple, flowers, floor and the
two paintings on the wall. Most of the rest is very similar.

If you see paintings that you like in My Portfolio that
have been Sold I would be happy to paint a similar for you
in any size you wish. Each painting is it's "own original".

Here is a link to the first painting
so you can see the changes.

I can change elements and add things that you would
like in your original or we can design one just for you.
Do you have a favorite room in your house or do 
you have a dream room with all your favorite
things, colors patterns and art? Would you like to
see that in a painting?

Original paintings make great gifts for someone
special, or even you! Email Me with your ideas.

Comments