Portfolio

Sunday, January 20, 2008

"My Blue Skies" Nude Oil painting by k Madison Moore

SOLD

"My Blue Skies"

click for larger image


Drama Works Series / Nude Oil Paintings

Innovative Compositions of Painting with Light and
Dramatic Natural Form to Create Emotion

Certified Original Oil Paintings © 2007 MkM

____________________________________

Details: 12 x 8 inches Oil Painting
Gallery Wrapped Linen Canvas Hardwood Panel
No frame needed, wired and ready to hang
Valid Certificate of Appraisal inclusive
_______________________

For information and pricing: email@kmadisonmoore.com
Commission Projects Welcome




4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful! I love the choice of colors. RK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty sexy,am I allowed to say that? I think something just shorted out (my pace-maker, silly).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are allowed...my nudes seem to have a reaction on that pace maker of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS