About The Artist

k. Madison Moore
Contemporary Fine Artist


Each of my works is incredibly elemental. Using sensuous, romantic colors that convey a rich passion that is compelling. Collectively, my contemporary works are vivid, expressionist paintings that communicate profound feelings to the viewer.

"My diversity has enabled me to survive as an artist for over a half century. Most artists stay with a style that reflects their inner personality. I believe that an artist should be like an actor who plays many roles and who subjugates themselves to the role at hand, letting it tell them how to play it. A chinese artist once said, " to paint a flower you must "be" a flower, to paint a tiger, you must be a tiger." Madison

 ********

Trained by four Mentors in Fine Art, Commercial Art, Art Restoration and a formal education, I have been a Fine Art Restoration Artist and Appraiser, and Contemporary Fine Artist for over 40 years. Some of my restorations include Picasso, Kandinski, Kinkade and Neiman to name a few.

 I retired and now live and paints in my studio in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania with her husband and cats. I  been painting and selling her work on the internet for many years. Due to disabilities I chooses to limit my work to the internet and does not undertake shows or galleries.


Internationally Collected
Ireland, England, UK, India, Asia, Sweden, China, Netherlands, Alaska, USA -
Denmark, Spain, Italy, Germany, S. Africa,  45 States and Canada.

Available Commission projects for Businesses and Private Collections.

k. Madison Moore Artist Portfolio www.kmadisonmooreportfolio.com
Exquisite Works in Oil - Website   www.kmadisonmoorefineart.com
K. Madison Moore Fine Art- Main Blog http://kmadisonmoore.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Hi k. Hope you don't mind I used your art - and sited you as the artist- for my calendar in my blog. I've made sure the link redirects to this blog of yours, so hopefully you're okay with what I did.

    Cheers and I do admire your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Its so inspiring to look at your work.
    Good luck and best wishes.

    Mariyah Nasir

    http://www.mariyah.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such an inspiration, i absolutely love your art deco representation and have used it to develop my own style, thank you so much for your inspiring talent.
    Jayne M
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,
    It would be nice if you would leave your name.
    I am no longer accepting anonymous comments starting 2012.
    M :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.