Forever Frida Series Collage by k Madison Moore- Frida Kahlo 111 th Birthday


HAPPY BIRTHDAY 111 TH

FRIDA KAHLO

This is Frida Kahlo’s 111 th Birthday weekend.
It is such a shame that we had to loose her at such an early age.
She had so much more to give. I can only image how many people are
 inspired by her. People all over the world are celebrating her this weekend.

My intentions were to have a beautiful finished painting done to celebrate
Fridas 111 th Birthday Friday but sudden serious oral surgery and recovery time
got in the way. Totally out of my control but I am disappointed. It is about 75%
done so when completed next week I will post it. This is a beauty!

Meanwhile…...
I decided to do a Collage of all the paintings in my Forever Frida Series.
I have a few for sale so if you are interested email me for your collectors prices.

If you may be interested in Fine Art Prints they are available in my shop

or... contact me directly with the title of the print for your collectors price.
Through the shop you will not gain the discount so grab titles and sizes and email
me and I will quote to you. Combined shipping available.
Free USA shipping Available on 3 prints or more.

Collectors Prices only apply for existing collectors unless
you are interested in multiple prints or wholesale.

Have fun celebrating Frida!


Contact Me

Comments