Original oil painting, Prayer Chair by k Madison Moore


The Prayer Chair
©kMadisonMoore


8” x 10” Chair oil painting on canvas

Sold Commission

My collector has a dear friend that is very religious and
has a big comfortable chair that she enjoys sitting in to do her studies.
She asked me to design a painting for her friend as gift for the holidays.

She is not a fancy lady and likes simple and neutral colors.
This was difficult for me since I love using all my bright colors and
mixed patterns. I guess I nailed it as my collector loved it and said
it is just perfect for her friend. Yay!

Original paintings make great gifts for the holidays
for that special person in your life. A painting is so personal,
so different, so unique. What better gift idea!

Contact me for your holiday commissions
Schedule is building so please contact me asap if you are interested




<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/0L7ZRJFXR61F">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments