Tribecka Lovers Serenade - Interior Oil Painting by k Madison Moore


Tribecka Lovers Serenade
Inspired by Tamara de Lempicka
©kMadisonMoore

Paining with the Masters
Art within Art Series

36 x 36 x 2 deep 

SOLD - Commission

My collector fell in love with a paintings I did  a few years ago
similar to this one titled  Lovers Serenade. I mad a lot of
changes to make this one her own original.

no dp




Lovers Serenade 1st Original



They live in the Tribeca area of Manhattan New York so I opted
to add the New York skyline as my backdrop for the painting on the wall.
I changed the eyes to gold for her and green for him as that is the color of
she and her husbands eyes. I made many other changes to keep this
their own original.

She has this painted of this birthday as a surprise. So happy that they 
both loved it.

This is a perfect example of a similar to sold painting.
If you see a painting that is sold that you would like to have,
please contact me for details for similar paintings.





On the collectors wall
Than you Robin & Paul





<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/79OXL8PE0HJM">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments