Pink Purple Nude Oil Painting by k Madison Moore Emerging from The Mist


Emerging from The Mist
©kMadisonMoore

Emotions in Color Series

Sold

16 x 20 x 1.5 deep Pink Nude Oil Painting on Canvas

This is a great size with a deep edge so no frame is needed.
The sides are painted with the same colors as the painting.

I think this year has been the year for pink! I have been doing
so many paintings around pink that I decided to do another Pink Nude
to add to this series. A bit of lavenders and purples enhance this painting
as well. The combination is great!

I love the feeling of this one with her “Emerging from The Mist”
Enjoy!





If you see a painting that is sold that you would like to have,
please contact me for details for similar paintings.


<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/79OXL8PE0HJM">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments