Landscape Oil Painting, After Six, by k Madison Moore




Forever in Love
©kMadisonMoore

Landscapes in Oils Series

20” x 30” Landscape Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold Commission


Well, this is something I haven’t done for many years. Didn’t even think
about painting landscapes until my collector requested me to do two for him
and now that he saw these he has commissioned me for another.

My collectors have created their own little series around a painting I did titled After Six.
When they received it, even though a small piece, they fell in love with everything
in the painting, her face, her hair, her eyes and especially the hot pink skirt.

Since their purchase of “After Six” I have now painted several and cross re
referencing her in some way in each painting. In my last painting she was 
subtly in the background as the pianist.  In this painting she was here and 
left her hat and scarf and book….or maybe she is just taking a walk around the 
beautiful floral lake to look at the swans.

Swans only have one mate in life. My collectors still have a love affair in their
marriage after 30 years so we have decided to name this painting
Forever in love.

Enjoy.

Stay tuned for the next After Six Paintings

Thank you Ralph and Caryn for the great commission projects


Contact me for prints and cards


Visit My Portfolio

Email Me


After Six Original

This is the painting that started the "After Six Series"



Melodies of After Six

She is the pianist very small in the background left painting




If you have an idea for a special project send your thought to me and
lets see what we can come up with :)




<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/79OXL8PE0HJM">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments