Baby Room Original Paintings and Prints of Animals by k Madison Moore


Baby's Special Friends

©kMadisonMoore

A Special Gift for Special Friends
Commissions Welcome for Similar Concept

Animal Portraits Series
16 x 20 Baby Oil Painting on Canvas



I framed this painting with a High Gloss White Lacquer Floater Frame
I love the way the channel between the edge of the painting and the inside edge
of the frame makes the painting look like it is floating.
Many colors available



This was a special gift for a special friend who is a Veterinarian. Last October I lost my sweet
pet cat Russian Blue named Maxwell at 17 years old. My vet took such great care of him. In
December I was till broken hearted and when Andrew ( my Vet) heard this he got me another
beautiful baby Russian immediately that we named Pita or Petee.

When I found out that he and his wife were expecting I wanted to show my gratitude so I painted this
for their new son Hudson. They loved it! The title of their's is "Hudson's Special Friends." You can see his name across the book that the little owl on the crib is holding.
I can personalize yours with any name you want and anywhere you want within the print.

Commissions are Available for a Similar Concept
Your elements, your colors, your size, what ever makes you happy.

Cards with Matts are also available upon request.
Thank You Cards, Place Cards and other printed
items available upon request.

This makes a great gift for a Baby Shower. Maybe along with a box of 6 Matted 
Mini Print Gift Cards??

To see more options Click - To Purchase  below to go to my store.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - Shipped rolled in a tube via USPS First Class International mail.

I paint in a wide variety of styles and subject matter. I invite you to visit me:

Visit My Portfolio 
To Purchase

Email   
Please feel free to email me with questions.



<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/79OXL8PE0HJM">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments