Portfolio

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Custom Cat Portraits. Cats in Clothes Paintings by k Madison Moore Billy The Dude





Billy The Dude
© kMadison Moore


Cats in Clothes Paintings Series

6 x 8 Cat Portrait Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold - Commission

I loved paintings Billy. He reminds me so much of my Dear Maxwell.
His human told me that Billy thinks he’s a dude but he really is a 
sweet cat. So I figured we would dude him up with a red jacket and a 
fancy hat with his initial and let him “think” he’s a dude. So cute!

He’s on his way to Tennessee

Contact me if you would like to have your cat dressed in clothes



Billy The Cat











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS