Rick Tracy PI Cats in Clothes Paintings by k Madison Moore

Rick Tracy P.I.

© k. Madison Moore

Rick’s a Private Eye and Dick Tracy has always been his idol. 
He even dressed like him.

“Is the enemy of my enemy my friend, or is the enemy of my enemy my enemy?”
 Dick Tracy

Cats in Clothes Paintings Series

6 x 8 Cat Oil Painting on Canvas







NEW SERIES


Can you see your cat wearing clothes? Something that meets his or her personalities, A Queen, a King, Cook, a Golfer or Teacher, anything that meets your fancy. Maybe you have a family of cats and would like to have a family portrait. Imagine them all dressed in clothes! How fun! Couples are cute too! 

Would you like to memorialize your cat? Nothing nicer than than to have a professional portrait of your beloved pet to memorialize him or her. Something to cherish for a lifetime.

Cats in Clothes Paintings are also great gift ideas! They will make a cherished and unique gift for the pet lover in your life.

Commission projects are welcome in any size and theme you wish.
Please feel free to contact me with your ideas.
Contact me for International Shipping Rates








Comments