Emotions in Blue Series Blue Nude Paintings by k Madison Moore




Blue Mist
©kMadiaonMoore2014

(Julian Green)

SOLD
On it's way to Texas. Thanks so much again Chris


Emotion in Blue Series

11 x 14 Blue Nude Oil Painting on Canvas

I like the way this one turned out. I painted this one and the one I posted on Saturday
at the same time. I was so thrilled that Saturdays sold right away to a collector. He has
several so one more for his beautiful collection, Thanks Chris. So happy to have so many
collectors that love this Emotions in Blue Series. Inventory is still low so I will be adding
more to this series.

If you see a painting that is sold contact me for similar paintings.
Original paintings make great gifts for the holidays. Contact
me for your holiday commissions.



Please don’t forget to mention the Title of The Painting(s)

Comments