Mucha Prague Studio Interior Painting by k Madison Moore




Masters Studio Series
14 x 18 Mucha Oil Painting on Canvas

Alphonse Maria Mucha 24 July 1860 – 14 July 1939), often known in English and French as A Mucha, was a Czech Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist, known best for his distinct style. He produced many paintings, illustrations, advertisements, postcards, and designs.

I love Much and his beautiful style. However, these models are quite different than his. I only used similar poses as his. I wanted to create my own beautiful faces with a touch of Mucha since the scene I created for them is Mucha’s studio in Prague. Who know what it really looked like but this is what was in my mind. This is how I would want it, looking out to the water over the rooftops from my studio window. Art Nouveau and Art Deco are two of the greatest design periods of all time.



Mucha produced a flurry of paintings, posters, advertisements, and book illustrations, as well as designs for jewelry, carpets, wallpaper, and theatre sets in what was termed initially The Mucha Style but became known as Art Nouveau (French for "new art"). Mucha's works frequently featured beautiful young women in flowing, vaguely Neoclassical looking robes, often surrounded by lush flowers which sometimes formed halos behind their heads. In contrast with contemporary poster makers he used pale pastel colors.


or use the Form below

<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/D69EAUYDDMS2">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments