Painting Dora Interior Painting Inspired by Picasso by k Madison Moore


Painting Dora and Picasso on a Paris Afternoon

©kMadisonMoore2014

Painting with The Masters Series

30 x 40 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold - Commission


I painted a very similar painting to this one last year.
This one is 30 x 40 and bit larger than the first at 24 x 36.
I made several subtle changes to this one to keep each one
an original for the collectors.

I added three cats as this collector is a cat lover.
I also changed many colors as well as the artists hair
being red instead of blonde and her clothes are different
 as well.

I am blessed that my paintings generally sell quickly.
However, many collectors have seen sold paintings that they
would like to have. I offer similar repaints such as this piece.
The good thing about repaints is that you can have any size
you wish and can take away or add any elements that you would 
like to have in your composition.

I always imagined myself having a great studio with huge
windows like this in Paris. What better than to be painting
my impression of Picasso's Dora Marr.

Enter my imagination and visit me
Painting Dora and Picasso on a Paris Afternoon
Enjoy!

If you have an idea for a painting or you see one that is sold
that you would like to have, contact me with your ideas.



Comments