Painting of Interior Inspired by Matisse by k Madison Moore Matisse Studio Paris



Studio Matisse - Paris France
Inspired by Henri Matisse]
©kMadisonMoore2014

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series
Masters Studio Paintings

14 x 18 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas

SOLD

Visit My Portfolio Here

I have been wanting to do paintings of studios that I image
for the Masters. This is the first. The fun part of this is that
these are interiors that I picture the Master would be painting
and creating in and not the real artists studios.

I did research several of the Masters studios. There are not
really many photos of their studios and the photos that I did find
were so dull and drab. Made me wonder how they created in such
depressing surroundings.

This is my studio for Matisse looking out over the colorful rooftops of
 France with the Eiffel tower in the back ground and a big flowering tree 
in front of the large window. He was born in France and worked most
of his life there. I can picture him here.

Hanging on the walls are my impression  of some of my very favorite 
Matisse paintings. I can image Matisse sitting in this comfy chair by the 
window or standing behind that easel painting this cute little lady.

Enjoy
Studio Matisse - Paris France

   








I found thee really great Photos Matisse when I was researching for this painting and wanted to share them.   Check them out Here










Comments