Waltz Dance Painting by k Madison Moore Waltz by The Light of The Moon





Waltz by The Light of The Moon
©kMadisonMoore2104


Dance Series

14 x 18 Dance Oil Painting on Canvas

SOLD


I always loved the elegance and the flow of the waltz.
The first time I ever danced the waltz was at one of my 
cousins weddings. My very sweet Uncle Ed that I always
adored approached me, grabbed my hand and very quickly
 shuffled me to the dance floor and said, "Waltz with me"
I said, " I don't know how!" He said, "You will in a minute.
Let's go." He was right. It took only a minute and we
 were soon gliding around the entire dance floor. He was
so beautiful on his feet. I thank you Uncle Ed and miss you.
This is when I fell in love with The Waltz

Enjoy
Walt by The Light of The Moon




Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Commission Projects Welcome


__________________________________________________

Comments