His Kiss Inspired by Gustav Klimt by k Madison Moore





His Kiss
Inspired by The Kiss by Gustav Klimt
©kMadisonMoore2014


Painting with The Masters
Gold Leaf Series
24 x 24 Gold Leaf Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold



This is something that I have been wanting to do for a long
time. Although this painting was inspired by The Kiss by Klimt. It 
is a close up of the upper bodies and not of the full Klimt painting.
I changed all of the symbols, colors and almost everything else as to 
how I wanted to see it. I have painted  many inspirations from 
The Kiss as it is my very favorite of his works.

Working in Gold Leaf is a challenge but very interesting and fun.
I look forward to adding more to this series.

I have posted this piece on an angle so you can see how the light
reflects the gold leaf in the composition. 
The cape is gold leaf as well and some of the geometric blocks
 in his robe. I used gold leaf powder for the stars in the background 
and parts of the flowers in her dress. So hard to see in a photo. 
Really happy with the way it came together.

Enjoy

His Kiss!






Don't forget to mention the paintings title.

Please feel free to email me with questions or no obligation quotes.
Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings
Commission Projects Welcome

Comments