Portfolio

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Interior Painting Picasso's Bird Keeper by k Madison Moore


Picasso's Bird Keeper
©kMadisonMoore2014

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series

11 x 14 Interior Oil Paining on Canvas

Sold


Well, I am finally back to painting after
a couple of weeks of being really, really sick.
This one scared me but I am feeling much better
and getting back to painting slowly.

I was working on this one when I got sick so not
too much to finish it. I had no idea that Picasso
loved birds so much. It's amazing what I learn by
researching The Masters, always something new.


I painted all the little birds similar to the way he painted

his and the Dove in the upper left of the window is present 
as well.  I figured since he had so many birds that he probably
would have had a Bird Keeper and she would be cubic such
as his style.

The window scene is similar to a scene that he painted from 
his studio window in Barcelona

Picasso's Dove was chosen as the emblem of 
congress, it became a symbol of the peace 
movement.


Enjoy

Picasso's Bird Keeper


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS