Interior Painting Picasso's Bird Keeper by k Madison Moore


Picasso's Bird Keeper
©kMadisonMoore2014

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series

11 x 14 Interior Oil Paining on Canvas

Sold


Well, I am finally back to painting after
a couple of weeks of being really, really sick.
This one scared me but I am feeling much better
and getting back to painting slowly.

I was working on this one when I got sick so not
too much to finish it. I had no idea that Picasso
loved birds so much. It's amazing what I learn by
researching The Masters, always something new.


I painted all the little birds similar to the way he painted

his and the Dove in the upper left of the window is present 
as well.  I figured since he had so many birds that he probably
would have had a Bird Keeper and she would be cubic such
as his style.

The window scene is similar to a scene that he painted from 
his studio window in Barcelona

Picasso's Dove was chosen as the emblem of 
congress, it became a symbol of the peace 
movement.


Enjoy

Picasso's Bird Keeper


Comments