Original Clown Oil Painting by k Madison Moore



Freddie and Me
Homage to Red Skelton
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013


16 x 20 Clown Oil Painting on Canvas



When I was a kid I used to love Red Skelton and used to watch his TV show all the time with my grandparents. I always loved when he did his famous clown Freddie. I thought it would be fun to do a Homage to this great comedian and his clown paintings. I'm giving away my age now, lol!
Red Skelton began painting early in his career but after his television show ended he became prolific. He painted and sketched hundreds of original pieces and by the end of the 1980's one of his original paintings would sell in the high five figure range.
Red Skelton often painted himself as a clown. One of his paintings, The Sky's the Limit, was inspired by a trip he and his wife Lothian made to Hawaii, during which he went parasailing. 
Enjoy
Freddie and Me - Homage to Red Skelton


Don't forget to mention the painting title. Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments