Interior Oil Painting figurative Nudes Litchtenstein Roy's Place by k Madison Moore Pennsylvania Artist



Roy's Place
Inspired by Roy Lichtenstein
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc2013

11 x 14 Interior Oil Painting
Painting with The Masters - Art within Art Series


Sold - On it's way to Hong Kong
Thanks again Charles

I love being inspired by Roy Lichtenstein. I don't know if I could 
do all the dots and lines he did in most of his paintings all the time
though. It would drive me mad. I do like that he always used
  primary and brilliant colors.

The wall paintings are my impression of two of his most famous
Cartoons. The statue of the woman was in one of his paintings. I thought
it would be great to display it as a sculpture piece in the composition.
I must say that the most fun I had with this was doing a clip from 5
of his paintings for the sofa pillows. I could see me in this room,
but more so Roy himself. This "is" Roy's Place!
Enjoy!


"Art doesn't transform. It just plain forms."

Comments