Matisse Inspired Interior Painting by k Madison Moore Dreaming Matisse



Dreaming Matisse

Inspired by Henri Matisse

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013-11


Painting with The Masters

Art within Art

11 x 14 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas

SOLD



I had a great time with this one. I combines two Matisse paintings together and add others for the was Everything in this painting is Matisse including that funny little cat. Matisse was so bold and free. I always have so much fun combining his patterns and collecting all of the colorful elements for my compositions. Enjoy!

I had a great time with this one. I combines two Matisse paintings together
 and add others for the was Everything in this painting is Matisse including
 that funny little cat. Matisse was so bold and free. I always have so much fun
combining his patterns and collecting all of the colorful elements for my
compositions. 

Enjoy
Dreaming Matisse

Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments