Interior Painting Inspired by Pollock by k Madison Moore Pollock Gone Wild



Pollock Gone Wild

Inspired by Jackson Pollock

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013


Painting with The Masters

Art within Art Series

11 x 14 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas



Several years ago I painted a small similar
painting to this one. I liked it so much I decided
to do another. Obviously with Pollock's style
you could never make two paintings inspired by
him, to similar!

I guess this is the way I see him when I think of him.
I saw the movie and he was so erratic with his work
and paint was everywhere. I could just see him doing
this to a room, bare feet and all walking in the paint!

I had such fun just splashing paint on the canvas
and all over everything!! A Fun painting with
a lot of energy... an event... as his work was 
once called. 

Enjoy

Pollock Gone Wild




Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

f
 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments