Interior Painting In Deep thought By k Madison Moore


In Deep Thought

SOLD

Inspired by Modigliani

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013

11 x 14 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas



This is one of those paintings that just popped
into my head and I sat down and painted it. Love
when that happens!
I have painted this portrait of Jeanne many times
and each time I try to make her face a little different.
Not so much as the many faces of Jeanne that Modi
painted but "my" many faces of Jeanne and how I 
see her. This time she has the crook in her mouth 
and chin, closer to how Modi painted her.
Kind of an intense Deep Thought expression.
would love to know what these ladies are thinking?
Maybe about Modi?

Had fun painting the wicker chair!
Enjoy

In Deep Thought



Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments