Interior Painting Inspired by Peter Max Peter's New York State of Mind by k Madison Moore


Peter's New York State of Mind

Inspired by Peter Max

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series
11 x 14 Oil Painting on Canvas

SOLD



I am always so fascinated with Peter Max
 and his accomplishments. 
In searching for inspiration from some I found this 
ship that he was commissioned to design the art 
for it's hull.
Amazing! He has designed for cars and pianos
among many others. These are some huge canvas'
for sure!

I decided that I wanted to use the "original" New York
skyline as an honer to 911. This ship will now be
a New York icon so what better than to have the 
orignal skyline as it will forever be an icon as well!

This is definitely an interior with a different view!
I could see Peter sitting here among his art looking
on at this huge accomplishment with a toast in hand.
He must be so proud!
Enjoy!


Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome


 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments