Vincent was Here Interior Painting Inspired by van Gogh by k Madison Moore


Vincent was Here
Inspired by Vincent van Gogh
©kMadisonMooreFineArt2013

11 x 14 Interior Still Life Oil Painting on Canvas
Art within Art Series
Sold


I just received the most beautiful comment from 
one of my collectors about this painting. I felt so 
honored that I have to post it.
Thanks so much again HG


Tks for sharing yr paintings with us.  Find this painting really beautiful.  Love Vincent.  Visited the museum in Amsterdam where they had quite a few of his paintings.  Love the Irises,the teapot, the rattan chaise longue with the really pretty 'Sunflower  and Iris ' design cushion. What a beautiful mind you must have.  Vincent would have got rid of his depression in a room like this. He would feel honoured wherever he is.

I always enjoy working with van Gogh. His most popular 
paintings are his sunflowers. So many love them also.
I would love to have a corner like this where I could read and
be surrounded by paintings of his and wonderful Iris's and Sunflowers.
How relaxing! He was such a troubles soul yet painted the
 most beautiful works! The artful mind of a genius!

Enjoy "Vincent was Here"!






Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Commission Projects Welcome
Please remember to mention the title.

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments