Music Tea Monet and Me Still Life Interior Painting by k Madison Moore


Music Tea Monet and Me
Inspired by Claude Monet
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc2013


Art within Art Series
11 x 14 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas
Visit My Portfolio HERE

Sold
I am working on a large commission with Monet and it
brought to mind that I painted this one and never posted it.
I do save some for a rainy day when I am really busy.

I can just imagine sitting here looking out at Monet's
Japanese Bridge and water lilies among all the beautiful
assortment of tress and other colorful flowers.
Imagine walking thought this coral path through the
Gardens of Giverny!

After a long walk on a sunny day, kicking off my shoes
and enjoying some summer tea,
I wonder what  music could be created on this
piano for Monet. Can you hear it?

Enjoy
Music Tea Monet and Me!


Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome



 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments