Portfolio

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Spoken For, Mucha Inspired Art Deco Interior Painting by k Madison Moore


Spoken For
Inspired by Alfons Mucha

©kMadisonMooreFineArt Inc

11 x 14 Art Deco Interior Oil Painting

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series


Sold



I recently saw a similar beautiful lady to this on one of the
sites representing Alfons Mucha. Since it was time for me to do
another Art Deco Painting I decided to do my own version. I always
loved lilac, blue and green together so here it is! lol!
I think the painting title speaks for it's self.
Another beauty that is "Spoken For"
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS