A Touch of Red Painting of Interior Inspired by Matisse by k Madison Moore


A Touch of Red - Plus
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc2012
 Inspired by Henri Matisse

60" x 30" Interior Oil Painting on Canvas

Paintings of Interiors Inspired by The Masters
Art within Art Series

Sold - Commission
Thank You Brandon and Wendy


 I had such fun painting this. Obviously,  my favorite color is Red
so you know I loved doing this painting. Below you will see the
original, A Touch of Red. My collectors loved the painting and wanted
it much bigger. I had a lot of space to do additional elements like 
the twisted bookcase and fun trinkets on the shelves.
In the close up below of the bookcase you will see that I added
their names to the books for that personal touch.

I changed our lady's face and gave her some nice jewelry.
I painted the flowers differently and brighter with more detail
and changed the chair style a bit. The nice thing about repainting
in a larger size is not only being able to add elements but I can
do so much more fine detail because of the space available.
The bigger the better!

If you are interested in a commission from the Art within Art 

Series or you would like me to design one for you 
please email me with your ideas.
I would be happy to work with you on the
project to create something unique and special just for you.


Custom Frames also available made in my studio


Original 11 x 14 Interior Painting


Adding their names on the books makes the painting totally
theirs and so personal. They loved it!



Comments