Blue Skies, Emotions in Blue, Blue Nude Painting by k Madison Moore


Blue Skies
©kMadisonMooreMkM2012


Emotions in Blue Series

11 x 14 Nude Oil Painting on Canvas


I wish I had more time to paint more of my Blue Nudes.
I really enjoy painting them.  They take a bit of time as I 
use a layers of glazes. The more glazing I use the deeper
the color. This is not really easy to see in a photo but'
better in hand. 

I think when I get more in the series maybe for
the holidays I will do another coffee table book.



Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments

  1. This piece is so well painted, the coloring is grogeous. I can't seem to look away, the blues draw me right in. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.