Gettin Cozy with Picasso Interior Painting Inspired by Pablo Picasso by k Madison Moore





Gettin Cozy with Picasso
Interior Painting Inspired by Pablo Picasso

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc2012

Painting with The Masters 
Art within Art Series

11 x 14 Oil Painting on Canvas

Visit My Portfolio Here for larger views and
more in this Series


Always love working with Picasso. I really like yellow 
and blue together so did as many hues of each as I could
but of course with a touch of red!

Our lady here is also my impression of one of Pablo's
nude paintings.
It was fun creating her reflection in the window. I 
wouldn't mind having this chase in my bedroom either!
Just relaxing in cozy little room with a bit of Picasso going
on!

Enjoy
"Getting Cozy with Picasso"


The painting on the back wall
The Dream by Pablo Picasso






Comments