The Elegance of Monet, Interior Painting Inspired by Monet by k Madion Moore


The Elegance of Monet
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.

Inspired by Claude Monet

16 x 20 Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold - Commission
Soon to be on it's way to Australia

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series


A couple of years ago I painted an interior similar to this 
but basically just using the same window and piano. I
left the choice of wall paintings mostly to the collector
who is a big fan of Monet. I only added a couple that I
thought would be great with the others.

The chandelier, the formal furniture in brilliant
colors  with the soft walls and simple but elegant carpet
made this one a bit more formal than my usual interiors
but I think it does very nicely reflect
The Elegance of Monet.
 Enjoy!


Email Me Here with your holiday Commission ideas.


Comments