Peter Max Inspired Painting, Dreaming Peter by k Madison Moore


Dreaming Peter
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series

11 x 14 Interiors Oil Painting



I don't paint with Peter Max too often as he is a living
artist. That said when I do I try not to paint too close to
his work and just let his paintings inspire what I want to
do with them to make them my own. 

The main character is my impression of his Lounging
Lady with Flowers. Really so different but similar.
The right wall mural and back wall paintings are from
two of my favorite Peter Max ladies.

I just found the beach scene by Peter and with my
changes thought it would create a great mood for
this composition.

Colors in the floor were also inspired from a clip
of another Max painting. I wasn't sure if the floor 
was going to work but I do like it a lot. So colorful!

Shuffled drawers, high heels and bag, a nice scarf
and a great decanter of wine made for nice details.
Not to mention the lovely floral pillows!
Hum...wonder where I could buy them since
they came from my imagination. lol!

Our three ladies here all look so dreamy, hence the
title,
Dreaming Peter
Enjoy!


Comments