Portfolio

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Elegance Rivera, Inspired by Diego Rivera by k Madison Moore Pennsylvania Artist


Elegance Rivera
©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

11 x 14 Interiors Painting on Canvas


Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series




I guess I had a flower moment. Dom and I have a lot of very artistic glass vases. This week we have been trying all kinds of long stem flowers to see what will work with the new dining table. I wanted to try Calla Lilies and couldn't find them anywhere so I guess this was my inspiration for this painting. I used a similar lady in one of my previous paintings. Rivera did as well. Green is a difficult color to work with but I think this came out well, kind of romantic.  ..humm, wonder what's in that gift box? Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS